Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 12: Repent

Day 12: Repent

Acts 26: 20 " I preached that they should repent and turn to God and prove their repentance by their deeds."

One can repent over and over again for the same sin.  But if he does not prove his repentance by trying to make better choices--his repentance is not meaningful.

I know the sins that I repent often--pride, gossip, selfishness, independence, and patience to name a few.  I need not only to ask the Lord for His forgiveness for these sins, but I also must do my best to not commit these sins again and again.

2013
It is true.  We are all human and we ALL fall short of the glory of God.  Sin is inevitable in our lives.  No I do not believe one should prove their love and thankfulness for the Lord.  But if you are truly thankful and Love the Lord, you should want to be a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment