Sunday, February 17, 2013

Day 10: I admit

Day 10: I admit
Numbers 1, 2; Acts 24

Acts 24: 14-15 "However, I admit that I worship the God of our fathers as a follower of the way, which they call a sect. I believe everything that agrees with the Law and that is written in the Prophets, and I have the same hope in God as these men, that there will be a resurrection of both righteous and the wicked. So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man."

Paul wants to be honest and true with God and man.  Honesty will set you free!

If I am honest with myself and with God (He already knows my heart anyways ;-) it will be much easier to be honest with man.

Lord give me the courage to be honest with you and with man.  My conscience will then be clear!

No comments:

Post a Comment