Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Day 80: His Coming

Matthew 16:27 "For the son of man is going to come in His Father's glory with His angels, and then He will reward each person according to what he has done."

What have you done?  Have you gone through the motions for 30 years, lived in fear, had selfish motives, hated more than loved?  Christ WILL come again.  And He WILL reward each person based on what they've done.  I wand to live my life for God--my life song--sing Him a song of love, selflessness, forgiveness, patience, kindness, joy, and obedience.

Lord God prepare me for when your Beloved Son comes to take me home.  Let me be always ready for His return.  Living for You I want to be as thoughtless as breathing.  Thank you Father! Amen

P.S. Thank you to my 3 faithful readers!  I don't know who you are but I know 3 people read my blog.  Hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing ;o) Post comments if there's anything you want me to write about, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment