Monday, April 29, 2013

Day 77: Take Courage

Matthew 14:27 "Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid."

Trust.  Sometimes when the Lord speaks to us, it is in very bold ways.  Bold to the point of being very obvious it's almost scary.  But the Lord tells us to be strong, to not be afraid of His signs and miracles but to push forward and do His will.  Jesus trusted in God enough to take steps on WATER, knowing God wouldn't let Him fall.  Can we do that?

Sometimes the messages I get from the Holy Spirit are so obvious and answering to my prayers it's scary!

Lord help me to take courage and not only trust what you have to say, but follow through with what you tell me to do.

Ironically I am reading and writing this just as I am getting a clear sign that I am supposed to do today's devotional at our town's H.S. lunch (50+ kids) on God's Love for us.  Wish me good luck ;o) 

No comments:

Post a Comment