Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Day 73: Compassion

Matthew 9:36 "When He saw the crowds, He had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless like sheep without a shepherd."

Don't judge people who don't yet know there is an easier way to live life than living your own will--it's living God's will.  Giving your life to God.  If someone seems lost, usually they are.  Don't isolate yourself from the lost, instead teach them about Jesus Christ.  If they still have no faith, at least you shared the Good News, what they do with the Gospel is up to them. 

I was once a sheep without a shepherd.  Then someone had compassion for me--a servant of Jesus Christ--and I was found.  Now Jesus is my Shepherd and I am doing the best I can to be a servant to Him.  To help other lost sheep like I once was.

No comments:

Post a Comment