Saturday, April 13, 2013

Day 62: My Weakness

2 Corinthians 12:9 "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.  Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.  That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties.  For when I am weak, then I am strong."

God makes us weak for a reason: so we may find our strength in Him.  He wants us to be dependent on Him and not on ourselves. 

Lord help me to not wallow in my weaknesses, instead, let me rejoice that I don't need to be perfect because in Your eyes, You will love me when I am weak and when I am strong.  I am made perfect through the Grace of Jesus Christ, who died for MY sins--my weakness.  Thank You Father! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment