Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day 40: Sin of the Body

1 Corinthians 6:18-21 "Flee from sexual immorality.  All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body.  Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God?  You are not your own; you were bought at a price.  Therefore honor God with your body."

Lord help me to forgive myself of the sins in my past, and not to forget them but to use them for the Glory of God.  To show that I was lost and now am found.  I need to share my testimony with others so I can be an example for them.  If they haven't started sinning sexually, DON'T START.  And if they have and are--STOP NOW.  God love's us and our bodies are the temple of the Holy Spirit.  That "price" He was talking about in this scripture was the death of Jesus on the cross, shamed and ridiculed, so that we may have a relationship with God above.  Truly, if you want to love God, honor him with the body that His Spirit lives in!

No comments:

Post a Comment