Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 25: Forgive Him

Mark 11:24-25 "...whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours...if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins."

Our Father can't forgive us unless we have forgiven ourselves and others first.  Life is too short to be angry at imperfect people like ourselves.

I need to swallow my pride more, admit I was wrong, and forgive others and myself more quickly--only God is perfect and won't disappoint us.

Lord help me to be strong--to be more like Jesus and less like me.  To not be so sensitive and defensive.  To let go of any resentments and live a peaceful forgiving life.

2013
My husband and I just saw Chris August in concert.  I love his song 7 x 70.  This is how many times (not literally) we are to forgive our brothers and sisters--EVERY TIME.  Ask God to help you have a heart like Jesus so you can be patient and forgiving and He will.

No comments:

Post a Comment