Friday, June 14, 2013

Day 114: Daily Bread

Proverbs 30:8 "Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread."

To waste one's time is to be involved in falsehood and lies.  Instead, spend your time doing good.  Don't strive for riches, instead be good stewards of all that is given to you, and let the Father give you what you need--your daily bread.  God may not always give you what you want, but He will always give you what you need!

Father thank you for always taking care of me and my family.  May I always live a life in obedience to you so I can show you how grateful I am for you care, protection, and guidance.  Help keep me from temptation--from falsehood and lies.  Help me be strong and to do good always.  In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment