Monday, May 6, 2013

Day 84: Repent and Believe

Matthew 21:32 "John came to you to show you the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him, but the tax collectors and the prostitutes did.  And even after you saw this, you did not repent and believe."

God doesn't care about your past before you discovered Him.  But when someone teaches you the way and shows you the life, He wants you to take up your cross and follow Him.  Leave behind your old ways and live a life that is Holy and pleasing to God.

I didn't learn about God until I was a sophomore in college, however, I didn't take up my cross and give my life to God until four years later.  Instead I only let the Lord into some 'rooms' of 'my house'.  Now I have decided to unlock all the doors and trow away the keys.

Lord I don't ever want to go back.  I want to have You in my life always and to have my life-song sing to You!  Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment