Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 81: It will be done...

Matthew 18:19-20 "If two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven.  For where two or three come together in My name, there am I with them."

God does not want us to live alone.  He wants us to worship and pray and cry to Him TOGETHER.  Have solitary time with God as well, but don't make big, rash decisions about anything without praying with someone else about it.

I have a tendency to isolate myself a lot when life gets out of control.  Instead, I need to pray with someone else to find answers.  Don't be afraid to be vulnerable.

God give me the courage to ask for help from my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.  To pray with them in Your glorious name.  Thank you Father. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment